[FoRK] Elections

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Tue Sep 21 08:42:40 PDT 2010

sdw:

"We know that JB fears the unholy trinity.  Because they might get
something, anything done?"

I fear either trinity equally, because what they get done tends to be
the most extreme agenda of their respective 20% bases.

I expect the GOP to take the House.  That will result, if you recall,
in my preferred configuration, particularly if the Senate remains Dem
but w/ less than a 2/3 majority.

Should they gain both House and Senate, then I might be in the
uncomfortable position of feeling forced to protest-vote Obama in '12
(though in TX it won't matter.)

jb