[FoRK] Where Obama should be raked over the coals...

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Sep 23 18:45:13 PDT 2010

  On 9/23/10 6:34 PM, Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo wrote:
> [...]

Confusion at various points between vision / extrapolation vs. promises.  Sometimes by the people making promises however.

People waited a long time for satellite * (tv, gps, etc.), cell phones, flying cars (here, more or less), space tourism, various
medical breakthroughs, speech recognition, face recognition, etc.  The observant might recognize a pattern somewhere in there, and
it doesn't point to "it will never happen" in very many cases.