[FoRK] Bar Stool Economics
jbone at place.org
Mon Sep 27 10:43:51 PDT 2010
On Sep 27, 2010, at 11:04, "Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> A good cultural education parable to add to the set. At the 6th
> grade level.
(1) ...by a professor of economics...
(2) ...who clearly isn't subject to the usual criticisms of
equivocating and obfuscating aimed at such folks...
(3) ...who makes a point simply that for whatever reason seems to
blindly escape most otherwise-sophisticated thinkers...
(4) ...in a timely manner...
(5) ...related to previously-discussed topics...
(6) And hey, between this and the last one I was merely shooting the
list Gunning fog median. ;-)
More information about the FoRK