[FoRK] How to live forever... (not really, but good advice)

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Sun Oct 3 08:10:40 PDT 2010

Now for something completely different...  NPR.  I trust THAT isn't
considered a "Planet Murdoch" property by all you red-and-blue types.

My only quibble here is that the qualitative description given IS
actually all about neuroscience and hence ultimately physics.  In fact
some recent research into the relationships between brain plasticity,
memory, and time perception  has been making the rounds lately but
can't put my finger on it at the moment.  (Leave it to NPR to say
"never mind the science, here's the squishy bits, derived by
introspection." Other than that, agree completely.)

http://www.npr.org/blogs/13.7/2010/09/29/130221453/how-to-live-forever-or-why-habits-are-a-curse

jb