[FoRK] Tax math

Lorin Rivers lrivers at mosasaur.com
Mon Oct 11 13:43:18 PDT 2010

I'm MUCH more worried about the accelerating accumulation of wealth by the top tiniest fraction of the population than I am by whether or not a professor is mostly or completely venal.

I honestly don't for a minute believe people do this sort of calculus when they decide if they are going to do stuff (or not).

I'm in the vanishing middle-class, and salary is way down on the list of what work I choose. And my tax bracket and the impact of what income I have on it is not even relevant.