[FoRK] F*ck you Verizon

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 23 14:18:09 PDT 2010

I sympathize with you. I hate bad customer service. I hate it even more when there seems no plausible excuse for it.  I wish more customers would do more to help eliminate it. That especially includes taking our business elsewhere.

Which brings me to a minor technical quibble: "monopoly"?

I thought you had done away with communications monopolies in America decades ago, even before we followed your lead and got rid of them in Canada (it has been at least twenty years since the telcos up here had a monopoly on anything). Am I wrong? Are there still some communication services and/or products that companies like Verizon have been granted monopoly licensing on, even to this day?

         ...ken...