[FoRK] Chemistry entrepreneurism in full swing

John Parsons bullwinklemouth at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 31 14:42:22 PDT 2010

I had a chemistry set when I was young, and lost interest in it soon after the rocket fuel experiments... ;-)

This article does highlight the futility of fighting illicit drugs using the horrendously wasteful traditional ways. I welcome any approach to alternative dialogs.

Still, in addition to his entrepreneurism, you gotta admire his faith in his product by testing it, "almost to overdose levels". You'd be hard pressed to find any CEO of a major pharmaceutical (or for that matter, any agri-food) company to show such commitment, and their products *are* meant for human consumption. ;-)

JP