[FoRK] "Climate change doubt is tea party article of faith"

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 3 15:46:23 PDT 2010

A Canadian reporter was interviewing tea partiers at a pre-election rally a couple of days ago. One interview was typical. He asked the question, What is the single most important issue, in your opinion. The answer was, Reduce spending .. it's critical that we reduce all the wasteful spending.

So he asked if you can reduce spending on Medicar/Medicaid. Answer: No. Can you reduce spending on Education? Answer: No. Can you reduce Military spending? Answer: No.

So how seriously can you take someone who thinks like that?

        ...ken...