[FoRK] "Climate change doubt is tea party article of faith"

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Nov 3 17:11:26 PDT 2010

How about reducing spending on political campaigns?  I'd better not hear that media outlets are having budget problems anytime soon...

What we need is serious, targeted investment in strategic, hyper-growth opportunities.  And it's not about global market share, it
is about value through improving the world in significant ways: efficiency, etc.

Stephen

On 11/3/10 3:46 PM, Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo wrote:
> A Canadian reporter was interviewing tea partiers at a pre-election rally a couple of days ago. One interview was typical. He asked the question, What is the single most important issue, in your opinion. The answer was, Reduce spending .. it's critical that we reduce all the wasteful spending.
>
> So he asked if you can reduce spending on Medicar/Medicaid. Answer: No. Can you reduce spending on Education? Answer: No. Can you reduce Military spending? Answer: No.
>
> So how seriously can you take someone who thinks like that?
>
>          ...ken...

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net stephendwilliams at gmail.com LinkedIn: http://sdw.st/in V:650-450-UNIX (8649) V:866.SDW.UNIX
V:703.371.9362 F:703.995.0407 AIM:sdw Skype:StephenDWilliams Yahoo:sdwlignet Resume: http://sdw.st/gres Personal: http://sdw.st
facebook.com/sdwlig twitter.com/scienteer