[FoRK] 2009 Distribution of Wealth in the US

Reza B'Far reza.bfar at oracle.com
Fri Nov 5 16:04:40 PDT 2010

I do think there is one relationship:

Every human being spends some percentage of his/her life doing something for
resources (working, etc.).  Algorithmically speaking :), I do not believe there
is a stable matching for a set where:

   1. There exist large number of human beings who have a lot in common and are
      connected through some electronic media
   2. There exist large differential between work/reward ratio for a large
      portion of folks in (1) above.