[FoRK] Income distribution changes over the last 30+ years

Lorin Rivers lrivers at mosasaur.com
Wed Nov 10 14:34:48 PST 2010

More commentary about wealth distribution in the US.

     “The richest 1 percent of Americans now take home almost 24
      percent of income, up from almost 9 percent in 1976. As Timothy
      Noah of Slate noted in an excellent series on inequality, the
      United States now arguably has a more unequal distribution of
      wealth than traditional banana republics like Nicaragua, Venezuela
      and Guyana.”

Our Banana Republic - NYTimes.com
<http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/07/opinion/07kristof.html?_r=1>

Why we can't ignore growing income inequality. (1) - By Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine
<http://www.slate.com/id/2266025/entry/2266026>

Of course, I'm one of those filthy redistributionists and have been known to incorrectly title my emails.
--
Lorin Rivers
Mosasaur: Killer Technical Marketing <http://www.mosasaur.com>