[FoRK] Income distribution changes over the last 30+ years

Reza B'Far reza.bfar at oracle.com
Wed Nov 10 23:19:24 PST 2010

IMHO Income distribution does matter, per se, if the masses start to see that there are huge inequity despite how hard they may try, etc. etc.  The real interesting part for me will come when this becomes a question asked within religious communities (which is currently not)... Then what happens to the coalition of conservatism?