[FoRK] America, F*ck yea...

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Mon Jan 31 19:31:06 PST 2011

What's worse then tear gas made in the US?

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/egypt-protest-police-us-made-tear-gas-demonstrators/story?id=12785598

The flags outside the plant that makes it, oh boy.

http://adalahny.org/images/stories/csi-flags.jpg

At least Mubarak is installing a nice collection of US/Israeli puppets
before he's forced out, that's good right? Because if they ever figure
this out they are gonna be sooooo pissed off. (hint: they have)

Almost as pissed off as Obama's boss is right now...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/31/us-egypt-israel-usa-idUSTRE70U53720110131

Imagine how pissed Americans would be to find out THEY have the puppet
government. So long as there is American Idle to think about, I think
the wealthy are safe. None of this is even trending in the US twitter
streams...

I mean, lets not forget what's really important here...
http://www.cnbc.com/id/41359881

Isn't this fun, go team Egypt :) The next few governments to fall to the
educated and networked youth are easy to predict. The hard prediction is
who will lose control over their serfs first (also via
[hyper]inflation), China or the US.

Rice limit up. That's another 10M or so starving tomorrow.

Ooooo, the white iPhone is coming... so shiny....

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/