[FoRK] Ballmer turns to geeks to save his own butt

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Feb 10 10:05:25 PST 2011

On 2/10/11 6:35 AM, rst at ai.mit.edu wrote:
>> Ballmer "plans to extend a management shake-up aimed at adding senior
>> product executives with an engineering background," Bloomberg's Dina Bass
>> writes, citing as her sources "two people with knowledge of the decision."
> I guess Bob Muglia didn't qualify?  Or Ray Ozzie?

He's probably looking for someone just like him, but they can also use Excel.  ;-)
Preferably a Marine.  Someone who won't tear up when he screams at them and throws a chair or laptop their direction while they
are standing at attention.
Not one of those geeky guys talking Greek all the time.  He's probably had enough of the likes of Bill to last him a while!