[FoRK] car & tv internet

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:52:33 PST 2011

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 9:00 PM, Bill Humphries <whump at mac.com> > Yes
you have a large screen, but the controls are much more restrictive
than mobile, so you have to figure out what the essential interactions
are.

Yeah, man.  You have to strip away stuff ruthlessly.

One trick I found is to use implicit interactions, instead of having
widgets to frob explicitly.  For example in our next round of tv apps
we'll page data sets without a "more" button.  Just go to the end of
data that we have fetched and we'll fetch some more.

You can get a pretty fair amount of mileage out of this, it's just a
lot of trouble to do the development.