[FoRK] car & tv internet

paul paul at remsset.com
Wed Mar 9 15:37:27 PST 2011

Lucas Gonze said the following on 3/9/2011 4:05 PM:
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM, paul <paul at remsset.com> wrote:
>> I'm going to show my ignorance.  What is a d-pad?
>
> The up/down/left/right keys.  "Directional pad".

Oh, duh.  The upside down T of arrow keys on my keyboard.  Call it the
t-pad and I would have figured it out.

I'm going to blame the new puppy for my lack of grok.  Sleep deprivation
and all that....

--
    http://remsset.com

    You can't expect to hit the jackpot if you don't put
    a few nickels in the machine.          - Flip Wilson