[FoRK] car & tv internet

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:15:28 PST 2011

> Curating...Yep the implementation of a smart/savvy curator/DJ has
> immense value to many folks. My wive will not give up her Sirius
> account no matter how many playlists I make her. Even "smart" content
> generation algorithms are not a replacement for the masses wants. If
> it were so I think Pandora would be more so than it is.

Yep, there's something to be said for the trust placed in somewhat
predictable tastes delivered by a 'known' stranger on the radio.

As in, I'm lazy, pick something for me, but since I don't know you well
enough I'm prepared to be surprised by something new (within an expected
theme, of course).

Daytime channel 25 on Sirius is great at this.

-Bill Kearney