[FoRK] car & tv internet

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:04:26 PST 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Ken Meltsner <meltsner at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> I like the older (funnier) version of the Chumby with the soft exterior.  Of
> course, I didn't buy it then either, so my opinion is irrelevant.

I will one up, or down, you on that....TuxDroid.  Yep, I have had it
for years and I finally am about to revamp it as a device to put in
the kids room so I can pipe them podcasts and music for nighttime
listening.  I love the little beastie, even coded up some apps to have
it read me my rss and twitter feeds. I have not used it in
months....my Droid sort of is all that and a slice of lemon curd
toast.

-tom(old gear does not die, it gets repurposed until it falls apart)higgins