[FoRK] Atrix / Xoom Details

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Mar 14 12:05:15 PDT 2011

On 3/14/11 11:50 AM, Bill Kearney wrote:
>> I'd like an Atrix too, but ATT?
>
> If/when they make a Verizon version I'll be giving it some consideration. An LTE option would definitely make it more
> interesting.  But absolutely no way I'd switch to AT&T.  I'll take the billing devil I know over poor coverage any day.  I
> need the device to communicate, even if that means burning hours to untangle billing woes.

Exactly.  I directly observed 2 Cingular rip-offs.  They are banned for life.  Verizon also screwed me a couple times, so they
are very close.  If I would have been trained at the time, I would have had them in court twice.  Sprint has been a dream by
comparison.  They fix errors cheerfully, give out freebies all the time, seldom make me wait on the phone, etc.  And I roam
freely on Verizon's network when in remote areas.  Hopefully they won't lose their underdog status...