[FoRK] Why Fukushima made me stop worrying and love nuclear power

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Mar 25 12:54:46 PDT 2011

On 3/25/2011 12:20 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> Many people are into hubris. It's ok, as long as we don't let
> these people deploy stuff they can't control.

My implementation of the worlds simplest computer:   0

You can deploy it all over the place by forwarding this email, it's
easily replicable, the GUI is simple and elegant.  It's easy to control
as there are no moving parts.  It'll never give the wrong answer, but
that won't stop people from asking it the wrong questions.  I'll have to
design one that's better:  0 1

:-)

Greg