[FoRK] Why Fukushima made me stop worrying and love nuclear power

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Sat Mar 26 07:30:34 PDT 2011

Thus, going back to my original comment, it's like a red queen race,
design needs to be running at full speed just to keep up with usefulness.

In case of nuclear power, usefulness means the ability to generate
massive amounts of power versus the ability to design something that
doesn't leave a significant opportunity for a load of death and
destruction is the race.

Greg