[FoRK] Web page monitization

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Apr 1 06:41:17 PDT 2011

I have an amazon affiliates account.  If you write about stuff you've
actually bought and then use the generated link, there's a chance you
might get something.

Average monetization for web ads for your hits:  $.10/month
Average monetization for affiliate purchasing: $2/month

If you get really luck and use one of the Amazon promotions for $50 for
some special item, then you might luck out and average $4/month for a 12
month period, but don't count on it.

Is Stanford really that expensive?

Greg