[FoRK] Do Not Anger the Alpha Android

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Apr 1 10:13:41 PDT 2011

On 4/1/2011 10:00 AM, Stephen Williams wrote:
> On 4/1/11 7:25 AM, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
>> I invoke FoRK Rule 27, commandment 9, part 4, re:sdw AF comment. :-)
>
> Oh, a traditionalist now! ;-)

o I like my iphone4 (not love it, like some people...), I wish
   my bluetooth headsets would work with it reliably, but I just gave up
o I think ipads are really cool, and I'll get one eventually,
o iTunes is a crucial piece of software, but not without its issues,
o OSX is really, really cool, but it would be better if it was
   supported in VMware, had better games, could overclock
o AppleTV is the best unrecognized hw product they have ever made,
   but I can't buy one as my tvs are way too old for the connections
o I like the comfort of the App store, but their refund policy and
   age-rating system are krap
o Getting approval for a license to deploy private iphone apps in
   a private enterprise is random and yet political, thus unfair
o I always thought Apple should make a handheld gaming device, but
   I think they already do--lots of them
o I love Office 2010 and wish they would port it to OSX
o Android mobile implementations, while good, are not quite as polished
   as iOS

I think that about covers MHO about Apple for 2011.

Greg