[FoRK] Outlook Is Awful

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:22:09 PDT 2011

Speaking of legacy juggernauts, I've been using Word lately and it
feels ancient, like a TV from the 70s.  For example, it has a *clip
art* function that comes with ultra cheesy graphics that makes 1996
web design look fresh.  The perfect thing for making a flyer for the
annual meeting of the athletic supporters.  I am not making these up:

http://cl.ly/2a383g2A262Q1n1c1c3G
http://cl.ly/1u0g2J1R3o04172a2p1Z