[FoRK] Do Not Anger the Alpha Android

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:01:09 PDT 2011

> I think ipads are really cool, and I'll get one eventually,

Try picking up a Nook Color.  About the cheapest way to get a reasonably
performing tablet device.  I've had one for several months and love using it
for occasional web surfing.  There's a simple root tool available for it.
Confirmed rumors indicate there will even be a upgrade to it's Android OS
later this month.  It's a surprisingly powerful little device for the money.

>  Getting approval for a license to deploy private iphone apps in
> a private enterprise is random and yet political, thus unfair

Yup, all the evil they wanted to try in eWorld they've done for apps, and
worse.

-Bill Kearney