[FoRK] Narco Subs - The Triumph of Capitalism

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sat Apr 2 15:45:16 PDT 2011

Game over?
The "War on Drugs" is likely to produce technology and products that are all too easily used for terrorism.  Hopefully those in
control of it have enough interest in humanity and/or profit to tell any seekers to take a hike in the jungle.

We should be serious about helping South Americans to get out of the stone age, third world mess that too many of them exist
in.  Until we do, we can't complain too much that all of that available manpower is put to use for nefarious, to us, purposes.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/03/ff_drugsub/all/1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narco_submarine