[FoRK] Narco Subs - The Triumph of Capitalism

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Sat Apr 2 18:08:53 PDT 2011

When these guys get really smart and start churning out thousands bathtub
sized robosubs powered by magnesium seawater batteries, it truly is
game-over. Until then, its WW2 tech all the way.

What the fuck do you do when invaded by swarms of 1000s of silent robosubs
bearing 50kg of cocaine, swimming up your rivers, your drainage outlets,
your harbours, and your god-damned toilets.

50% loss rate is perfectly acceptable. Its the kind of thing a middle-tier
chinese toy company could pump out kits for.