[FoRK] Trumped!

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Apr 27 13:55:37 PDT 2011

I considered pointing out last week that Trump seems to be the Democratic secret weapon, on his own accord or not.  At the very
least, it is great performance art at making fun of the dummies who will fall for anything.  We're probably going to have to get a
lot worse before really curing these goofs of believing anything, but it is an interesting step.  The question now is how far will
Trump take it?  Will he reveal or not?

Are the smart guys in the room finally playing chess?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/04/27/carville.birther/index.html?hpt=C2