[FoRK] Trumped!

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Wed Apr 27 14:05:31 PDT 2011

I think its a studied and carefully planned step to stir up birtherism
just as the Republican Party is trying to put it to bed.

Is the "Dont think of an Elephant" strategy writ large.

He knows full-well that releasing a copy of his actual birth
certificate wont placate birthers any more than releasing actual video
tape of his birth. Nothing will. Putting evidence in front of them
just re-invigorates non-belief amongst the faithful, while distancing
the faithful from the reality based community. In this respect, its
the perfect strategy to divide the insane from the sane.

Now, if only we could come up with a strategy to encourage all of the
insane to move to Kentucky or somewhere equally backwards.