[FoRK] The best minds of my generation are thinking about how to make people click ads

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:58:22 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Gregory Alan Bolcer <greg at bolcer.org> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rDbRUDkds&feature=related

I resemble that remark:)- I set up a family server that my two
youngest and I have been working on in earnest  for about a month or
so now; we try not to blast much but there are times when it just
makes more sense than spending hours doing the diggey diggey hole....
The game is amazing though, very much you can make of it what you
want.  I tend to do more city planning and exploration, my youngest is
into crafting up devices and my middle kid is the story weaver and
tinkerer.  We started learning about logic circuits and switching
which has now resulted in a semi automated rail system.

A snapshot of our map from a few days ago can be found at
http://tomwsmf.com/minecraft/maps/

-tom( still not venturing into the mod sceen yet)higgins