[FoRK] Fwd: On the Birth Certificate Idiocracy

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun May 1 11:26:52 PDT 2011

Good.  I agree, that many can't really believe such nonsense, they are just screwing up the polls as grass-roots
disinformation.  Kind of like acting like you believe on Sunday to add to the peer pressure for others to believe.  Fake it
forward.  Pass on the mental abuse.

I wouldn't disagree with 'make-believe-based-community'.  Or 'fake-believe'.  Probably one third of each of those, plus a third
of 'I can coopt those loons & goons to go along with my otherwise unpopular agenda' (manipulators?).  While sometimes that can
be toward a worthy goal, it is just too indiscriminant to trust or support IMHO.

It seems that Obama et al have taken the next layer of gloves off.  Should be fun to watch.

sdw