[FoRK] KK: the art of endless upgrades

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed May 18 07:41:16 PDT 2011

I think the biggest advance in concrete strength in the past 100 years,
outside of polymer mixing, was the concrete vibrator.   Some
enterprising worker discovered that shaking the concrete after it was
poured removed air content causing more uniform structure. [1]

Greg

[1] http://www.exen.co.jp/english/company/