[FoRK] Another election year.... another bum economy

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Jun 16 09:35:39 PDT 2011

Ummm...the housing bubble, the government handout program to unqualified
borrowers, and unchecked government hiring and spending?

I think if you factor out all 'normal business recession' cycles there's
only a few factors left that have worsened it.

I don't know about gullible masses, but those thing are pretty well
documented.

Greg

p.s. gullible isn't in the dictionary.