[FoRK] Making robotics a priority

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Jul 13 12:18:30 PDT 2011

Amen?

Seems sort of like many people think of businesses / factories like they are voodoo.  I grew up in a little town with lots of
factories, surrounded by endless farming.  It was easy to see how to start / obtain a farm, but not obvious how a big factory would
spring up on an empty block.  One of them made Trident sub parts.  The coolest corporate campus was an insurance company headquarters.

Stephen