[FoRK] Making robotics a priority

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 14 15:41:29 PDT 2011

The point was about leisure time, not real wages. Leisure time has not increased.  We all seem to agree on that.  And even if one accepts that wage increases are some sort of substitute for leisure time, wages have only increased trivially in real terms, in any case.

For whatever it's worth, I am one who does not agree that leisure time and wages are directly interchangable, at least not at a 1:1 ratio. Zebras and kumquats.

         ...ken...