[FoRK] Making robotics a priority

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Jul 14 16:26:41 PDT 2011

You have a very odd definition of the word "trivial".

You asserted "trivially disprovable" but there seems to be a competing
theory.  Whether true or not, that makes it not "trivially disprovable".

You also assert that "wages have only increased trivially in real world
terms".   I cited a source that shows over the past century, real world
wages which take into account inflation, voluntary actions, and other
relevant factors, the data supports the conclusions:

1) Productivity increased 9.2 times over that in 1900 and 5.6 times of
that in 1930,

2) Leisure has increased 10% since 1900, and

3) Increase in real wages, where real means *even adjusted with
inflation* of 820% since 1900

If you think 9.2X and 820% is trivial, then I have a bunch of VCs I'd
like to introduce you to.

Greg