[FoRK] interesting electoral concept

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Aug 29 19:59:02 PDT 2011

I'm even more opposed to restricting political speech.  Who would have
the right to enforce it?

I have a better idea.  Eliminate Washington DC.  Make every single
elected representative in congress stay in their own district.  In this
day of technology, internet, video conferencing, online social and
collaboration, why is there any need for any of them to travel there
again?  Can you imagine lobbyist having to fly to 50 states or
400-something districts to lobby?  They'd scream bloody murder.

Greg