[FoRK] interesting electoral concept

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Aug 30 08:32:59 PDT 2011

I'm generally against moral relatism too.  I don't believe in a Kantian
world where there are moral systems beyond good and evil.  Again, that's
how you end up with a totalitarian democracy where individuals are
cattle only valued for their contribution to the collective good.

There's things in society that are good and things that are evil.

Greg