[FoRK] interesting electoral concept

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:40:04 PDT 2011

I know, I know.  Now would be a good time for an icy cold brew.

I'm just so angry with myself.  I bought the fn car rental insurance not
realizing it was a per-day charge so I just screwed myself out of $80, which
I really need right now.

Did I tell you I'm going to LV and the Grand Canyon end of September?