[FoRK] interesting electoral concept

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Aug 31 10:32:32 PDT 2011

As pointed out, better minds have spent time trying to figure it out.
It's not going to be solved on this list.

Agitprop is an appropriate metaphor OR are you not being properly
tolerant of things you consider inappropriate but which others consider
appropriate--things like differing opinions, for instance--to allow for
variance of list views, which seems to have for nearly everyone on the
list collectively become vastly tolerant of newbies spouting their crap.

I thought they used to make people take a test before joining FoRK.

Greg