[FoRK] interesting electoral concept

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Aug 31 12:00:18 PDT 2011

On 8/31/2011 11:45 AM, Jebadiah Moore wrote:
> So if I've interpreted the metaphor correctly (and please tell me if I
> haven't), then you're saying that either I'm bullshitting, or being
> intolerant.  But all I've done is ask you what you believe and why you
> believe it.

I just thought it'd be funny to try to quote your own words, but at a
microcosm level.

> Or perhaps you're still stuck on disliking my earlier ideas?  Which is fine,
> I'm not invested in them, and they were just suggestions of possible other
> directions the concept to go.  My apologies for wasting your time with them.
>
> For what it's worth, I'm not quite a newbie; I've been reading (and
> occasionally commenting on) FoRK for a couple of years now.

Well then you know we get a lot of activists, spammers, SEO artists, and
trolls.

I was just trying to figure out if you were a troll or just some kid
using FoRK as a soapbox to try to rationalize his polygamy, drug use, or
sexual fetish through a moral relativism argument.

Greg