[FoRK] interesting electoral concept

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Wed Aug 31 15:51:05 PDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Gregory Alan Bolcer <greg at bolcer.org> wrote:
> So you are basically arguing there are no fundamental laws of physics? No
> fundamental rules of logic?  I don't buy that for a second.

We were talking about moral absolutes, not laws of physics or rules of logic.

I acknowledge them as a (possibly/mostly) invariant substrate.

Just as the relatively absolute laws of physics and rules of logic
lead to an incredible variety of forms of life, whose purpose is to
continue to exist, I assert that they also lead to a variety of
moralities, whose purpose is also to continue to exist.