[FoRK] interesting electoral concept

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Wed Aug 31 16:09:54 PDT 2011

So you acknowledge a plurality of moralities.

Maybe you can also acknowledge the evolution of that plurality of moralities?

Not saying there aren't certain traits we see over and over again.
Look to nature and you see legs on a lot of living things, sometimes
2, sometimes 4, but legs on most land-based animals in the 1e-1 to
1e6g weight range. Except for snakes, snails, worms, (others?).

So lets talk some moral specifics.

Can you give an example of a moral that you consider absolute?