[FoRK] Laws that ban texting while driving could becounter productive

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Sep 14 09:48:45 PDT 2011

Phones bug me only when the person is driving half speed and swerving
and obviously distracted.

What bugs me more is people who hold their cigarettes out their window
at a stop light and then throw themm, lit, out their windows before they
start driving again (in a fire area).   I've learned to recognize the
type and the signs someone is going to do it such that I can cell phone
video them.  I'm thinking of starting a shame site and putting them all
up so people can rank on how much a jackass they are. :-)

Greg