[FoRK] Laws that ban texting while driving could becounter productive

Ken Ganshirt @ Yahoo ken_ganshirt at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 14 18:45:04 PDT 2011

Hey Bill,

It would be helpful if you would mention what jurisdiction(s) you are referring to when talking about laws.  Up here in the GWN most, if not all, jurisdictions with laws banning distractive activities have made them stoppable offenses. A couple of nearby cities are having a highly publicized crackdown on such activities this week, now that the law has been in place for over a year and people should mostly know about it.

        ...ken...