[FoRK] Republicanism as Religion

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Sep 15 08:36:20 PDT 2011

I did read all three pieces.  In fact, I had read the first when it
first came out and have been having ongoing discussions on other lists.
  In fact, I read the original Ezra Klein (which I found out about when
he tweeted it) way back July.

You think my difference of opinion is a reading comprehension problem?
I think there's many historical precedences that more easily explain the
political currents that than the loaded-word, speculative comments of
some navel gazing opinion piece.

Greg