[FoRK] Republicanism as Religion

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Sep 15 09:57:09 PDT 2011

I just thought this line was an example: "(which is a subset of the
decline of rational problem solving in America)"

I'm not in disagreement that the US has declined in rational problem
solving, but trying to make some point about how religion is causing it
is just silly.   I understood the rest of the comments to use the
broader definition.

For the tea party, sure there's followers and there's leaders.  I happen
to agree with the tea party principles of common sense government,
fiscal responsibility, constitutionalism as a mechanism of change and
reform, and most importantly economic freedom which includes
deregulation, lower taxes, economic mobility, and *entrepreneurship*. :-)

Greg