[FoRK] Republicanism as Religion

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Sep 15 11:17:02 PDT 2011

How about just because the current executive policies have brought the
economy to the brink?  Do you think the economy was on the right track
before those mean old republicans tried to slow spending?

BTW, I love hearing democrats squeal like stuck pigs whenever there is
any use of raw political power which they assume should only be used by
them.

Greg

On 9/15/2011 10:32 AM, Carey Lening wrote:

> No. But I doubt most agree that political brinksmanship and economic hostage-taking 'just because we can' isn't any better
Actually, based on the response, I'd say it's net-worse for the country.