[FoRK] Republicanism as Religion

Carey Lening lawnun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:40:48 PDT 2011

There's a vast gulf of difference between trying to effect change that will actually solve a problem versus economic terrorism.  The republicans as of late, seem to be all about the latter, and none of the former, as evinced by the fact that they shoot down their OWN previous policy recommendations the moment the deems agree.

I don't necessarily think we were going in the right direction before, but the shenanigans of July and August didn't do anything but undermine the system and make everyone hate the process just a little more.  Unless, of course, you were betting on default.  Im sure those fo.lks made out handily.

Sent from my iPad