[FoRK] Google+

Noon Silk noonslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 04:02:44 PDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> wrote:
> Sorry Rohit, we all know you tried to tell them.
>
> Now that G+ is dead and the grass is growing back over the grave site,

I don't see that it's dead; it's still relatively useful if not
everyone is using it, and I think twitter is "more" dead, insofaras
it's becoming just self-serving and advertising. I find the qualify of
stuff on G+ better, and I personally prefer less but relevant,
compared to lots but useless (trivial comparision really). Also, it
has the significant advantage of being "always on" in my gmail; so
it's not like it will become a total wasteland with people not seeing
notifications.

G+ just needs to add a few new features (ability to set home screen to
certain circles, other obvious ones, etc), and get over the invite
requirement.

--
Noon Silk

Fancy a quantum lunch? http://groups.google.com/group/quantum-lunch?hl=en